Sri Durga Saptasloki Chanting
Have you ever wanted to experience spiritual insights into the female divine? Are you seeking something that can give you a boost and help you to reach your goals? Well, you may want to consider incorporating Śrī Durgā Saptaślokī Chanting into your life!
Who Is This Class For?
- The Śrī Durgā Saptaślokī is found within the Markandeya Purana, one of 18 primary Hindu scriptures. This text praises Durga for her strength and creativity, explaining how she was responsible for creating the universe we live in today.
- Those who are looking to expand your knowledge and bring happiness into your life, you owe it to yourself to read Śrī Durgā Saptaślokī. This ancient text is filled with wisdom that has been passed down and upheld through the generations.
- Whether you consider yourself religious or spiritual, Śrī Durgā Saptaślokī has something for everyone. It's full of insight and thought-provoking lessons that help us think about our lives differently.
- If you want to find guidance on how to grow and sustain a more positive mindset.
- If you are looking for a way to start teaching your children about morality and values that can help positively shape their lives.
- Generally, anyone who is looking for an inspiring and enlightening religious and spiritual session.
|Harshvardhan Jhaveri||3rd Oct&5th Oct||05:30 AM-06:15 AM||Let’s recite and understand the true meaning of these powerful verses in praise of Mata Durga with Harshvardhan Jhaveri.|
|Harshvardhan Jhaveri||3rd Oct&5th Oct|
05:30 AM-06:15 AM, IST
|Let’s recite and understand the true meaning of these powerful verses in praise of Mata Durga with Harshvardhan Jhaveri.|
We are grateful to the people from 12 countries who participated in this chanting last year making the program successful. Hence, this year we are back with another Śrī Durgā Saptaślokī Chanting. Let’s once again recite and understand the true meaning of these powerful verses in praise of Mata Durga with Harshvardhan Jhaveri.
- How to chant Śrī Durgā Saptaślokī the correct way.
- Understanding the true meaning of Śrī Durgā Saptaślokī and following those teachings will lead one toward self-realization
- How to harness the power of these powerful shlokas, and experience a transformation in your life.
- How it helps open ourselves up to the potential for spiritual growth and emotional healing.
- How to understand and draw strength from this ancient text, and able to reinforce our positive thoughts.
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :