Bhagavad Gita for Modern Times
Are you aware that the Srimad Bhagavad Gita is the finest collection of Vedic knowledge ever known to mankind? It's a timeless treasure trove of wisdom that can help guide you toward achieving a greater understanding of yourself and the world around you. Don't miss out on this incredible program to uncover the truth and open your eyes to a new world of possibilities.
Who Is This Class For?
- Truth Seekers
- Spiritual Healers
- Those who want to understand insightful teachings from the ancient Hindu text.
- Those who want to know How Bhagavad Gita can be applied to a modern context.
|Prasad Rangnekar||14th Dec||05:00 PM-07:00 PM||Learn how to use the Bhagavad Gita to effectively manage stress and worries, Gain a better understanding of how to use the Bhagavad Gita as a guide|
|Prasad Rangnekar||14th Dec|
05:00 PM-07:00 PM, IST
|Learn how to use the Bhagavad Gita to effectively manage stress and worries, Gain a better understanding of how to use the Bhagavad Gita as a guide|
The Gita is the Universal Mother... Her door is wide open to anyone who knocks." ~ Mahatma Gandhi. The Gita contains not only deep philosophical concepts but also principles and techniques which, if put into practice with full sincerity, are extremely effective in unimaginable physical, mental, and spiritual ways.
Gita Jayanti symbolizes the day when Lord Krishna gave the immortal message to Arjuna in Kurukshetra during Mahabharata. Gita Jayanti is celebrated on the 11th day of the Shukla Paksha (waxing phase of the moon) of Margashirsh month as per the traditional Hindu calendar. This year it falls on 14th December and to celebrate this day, we have Prasad Ragnekar with us.
- Learn how to use the Bhagavad Gita to effectively manage stress and worries
- Gain improved knowledge of Emotional Intelligence according to the Bhagavad Gita
- Delve into the questions of how to live life effectively
- Gain a better understanding of how to use the Bhagavad Gita as a guide
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :