Improve your Liver health with Ayurveda
Do you know the liver does more than just help with digestion and metabolism? Did you know it's responsible for filtering the blood, regulating glucose levels, and synthesizing proteins? So, how can you make sure your liver is taken care of?
Who Is This Class For?
This class is designed for anyone looking to protect and maintain the health of their liver
- It is ideal for individuals with weak liver health
- Participants will learn how to promote optimal liver function
- Learn how to minimize the effects of poor liver health
- Understand the various types of liver diseases
- Be able to recognize the signs and symptoms of an unhealthy liver
- Gain insight into how certain lifestyle choices can damage your liver
|Vaidya Shweta Labde||5th Aug||05:30 PM-06:15 PM||How Ayurveda defines LIVER Why a healthy LIVER matters for good functioning LIVER function Symptoms of LIVER not functioning properly|
|Vaidya Shweta Labde||6th Aug||05:30 PM-06:15 PM||Reviving LIVER health naturally : Diet Lifestyle Herbs and natural LIVER tonics LIVER detox|
|Vaidya Shweta Labde||5th Aug|
05:30 PM-06:15 PM, IST
|How Ayurveda defines LIVER Why a healthy LIVER matters for good functioning LIVER function Symptoms of LIVER not functioning properly|
|Vaidya Shweta Labde||6th Aug|
05:30 PM-06:15 PM, IST
|Reviving LIVER health naturally : Diet Lifestyle Herbs and natural LIVER tonics LIVER detox|
The liver plays an integral role in digestion and metabolism, as well as in manufacturing essential compounds for keeping the body healthy. It converts Rasa Dhatu (clear plasma) to Rakta Dhatu (blood), scans and identifies toxins in the Rasa Dhatu, and stores them so they do not enter the bloodstream.
Ayurveda provides us with an ancient yet incredibly relevant perspective on
these relationships can help us better understand how to offer meaningful support to the liver.
- How Ayurveda defines LIVER
- Why a healthy LIVER matters for the good functioning
- LIVER function
- Symptoms of LIVER not functioning properly
- Reviving LIVER health naturally
- Herbs and natural LIVER tonics
- LIVER detox
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :