A Path to Happiness: Yoga & Its Timeless Wisdom
In honor of International Yoga Day, we have invited a group of exceptional young yogis to discuss their insights on how the practice of yoga can lead to a happier life. Their diverse perspectives shed light on the various paths that lead to greater happiness, and we hope their words inspire you to explore the transformative power of yoga.
Who Is This Program For?
- This program is for individuals seeking to take control of their physical, mental, and emotional well-being and how yoga can help relationships and other aspects of life.
- Anyone who is interested to know how this ancient knowledge can help you in modern times.
- This program welcomes individuals from all walks of life to join our community. Whether you are a student, a professional, or a retiree, you can benefit from the insights this program has to offer.
|Ganga Nandini||18th Jun||09:30 AM-10:30 AM||Yoga unlocks the secret to true happiness; Giving us freedom from pain & suffering|
|Soumya Pathak & Nitin Goyal||18th Jun||11:00 AM-11:45 AM||Yoga & Love : Ancient Practices for Modern Relationships|
|Pooja Thawrani||18th Jun||12:15 PM-01:15 PM||Explaining Joy (Ananda) through the tales of Bhrigu Valli, an excerpt from the Taittiriya Upanishad|
|Shakuntala Devulapally||18th Jun||03:00 PM-04:30 PM||Santoṣa - Vedic Chanting Session|
|Dr Manasa Rao||18th Jun||06:30 PM-08:00 PM||Parenting as a spiritual journey - implementing yogic values and lifestyle for the next generation|
|Ganga Nandini||18th Jun|
09:30 AM-10:30 AM, IST
|Yoga unlocks the secret to true happiness; Giving us freedom from pain & suffering|
|Soumya Pathak & Nitin Goyal||18th Jun|
11:00 AM-11:45 AM, IST
|Yoga & Love : Ancient Practices for Modern Relationships|
|Pooja Thawrani||18th Jun|
12:15 PM-01:15 PM, IST
|Explaining Joy (Ananda) through the tales of Bhrigu Valli, an excerpt from the Taittiriya Upanishad|
|Shakuntala Devulapally||18th Jun|
03:00 PM-04:30 PM, IST
|Santoṣa - Vedic Chanting Session|
|Dr Manasa Rao||18th Jun|
06:30 PM-08:00 PM, IST
|Parenting as a spiritual journey - implementing yogic values and lifestyle for the next generation|
Unhappiness is like a thief that sneaks in and steals our joy, leaving us with a range of negative emotions that can consume us. Tension, anger, fear, frustration, and more take hold of our minds and bodies, causing mental and physical exhaustion.
"Heyam Duhkham Anagatam" - Prevent the suffering that is yet to come. ~Yoga Sutra 2.16
Yoga offers a path to reuniting all our life forces and emotions, guiding them inward to achieve a state of inner peace and happiness. Yoga is a pathway to happiness, and the ultimate goal is Yoga itself!
- Find freedom from pain and suffering with regular practice of Yoga
- How does this ancient practice benefit modern relationships
- How to live a more fulfilling and joyous life with Yoga.
- Chanting session for Santoṣa in life.
- Parenting as a spiritual journey - implementing yogic values and lifestyle for the next generation
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
FAQs Related to hellomyyoga’s Online Yoga Courses
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :