AHARA SAMSKARA: Food Science with Dr.Balathandayuthabani
Do you know some dishes produce toxins when they're heated up? Or that aluminum isn't good for cooking or storing food despite being a good conductor of heat? Do you know what chemical is absorbed in turmeric from the soil? This program is something you won't want to miss!
Who Is This Class For?
Anyone who is looking for healthier and more accurate ways to prepare meals.
Whether you're a novice in the kitchen or already have a few dishes under your belt, this class will provide you with the knowledge to make nutritious meals.
If you are looking to upgrade your cooking habits.
|Dr Balathandayuthabani Panneer Selvam||29th Oct||06:00 PM-07:00 PM||This is something you won't want to miss! Get ready for some valuable tips about how you can improve your nutrient intake by implementing a healthier cooking regimen.|
|Dr Balathandayuthabani Panneer Selvam||29th Oct|
06:00 PM-07:00 PM, IST
|This is something you won't want to miss! Get ready for some valuable tips about how you can improve your nutrient intake by implementing a healthier cooking regimen.|
The most important step to healthy eating isn't about what you eat, but how it's cooked. In India, different cooking methods are used for all sorts of foods. You see, the kind of cooking method and technique you use to cook something can make a difference! There are many important reasons why you should focus on adopting good practices of cooking at home.
- How you can improve your nutrient intake by implementing a healthier cooking regimen.
- How adopting healthier cooking methods will lead to less food waste at home.
- Learning pre-cooking tips that retain nutrients.
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :