Ancient Indian Secret to Healthy Skin and Hair
Beauty is all about feeling good and looking good, right? With the wedding season and festivities on we all want to look our best, and Ayurveda, tells us that taking care of our beauty can also boost our mood and make us feel good about ourselves. Come join our free program where Vaidya Shweta Labde will explain what kind of daily regimen, “Dincharyā” supports healthy and beautiful skin and hair.
Who Is This Class For?
- Anyone interested in natural beauty and well-being.
- Anyone curious about skincare and haircare with respect to Ayurveda.
- Anyone interested in adopting a holistic approach to beauty and wellness.
- Anyone curious to know the myths and facts regarding skincare and haircare.
|Vaidya Shweta Labde||19th Nov||06:30 PM-08:00 PM||Connection between Gut health, mental health, daily routine (Charya) and beauty (skin and hair)|
|Vaidya Shweta Labde||19th Nov|
06:30 PM-08:00 PM, IST
|Connection between Gut health, mental health, daily routine (Charya) and beauty (skin and hair)|
Dinacharya is a set of daily rituals and practices that help us connect with the natural energies that shape our day. By aligning ourselves with these energies, we can uncover and discover our true selves in each moment. Instead of fighting against the wisdom of nature, Dinacharya invites us to live in harmony with it, allowing us to experience the shifting energies of the day to their fullest potential.
Every day our body goes through a particular routine that is our Charyā. We get up, eat, work, sleep, and breathe. Everything becomes our Charyā. Our Charyā defines how healthy and peaceful we are. Through our Charyā; the tridoshas in our body – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha act according to the time of the day as well as the duration of the season.
Achieving great skin or good hair growth goes beyond genetic factors. It is the by-product of healthy Charyā nurturing skincare practices and a balanced lifestyle. Various factors such as stress, physical activity, and weather conditions can affect the body's Doshas, thereby influencing your skin's condition on a daily and seasonal basis.
Join Vaidya Shweta Labde to understand these dynamic elements, and how you can adapt your skincare routine accordingly, ensuring a healthy and radiant complexion and beautiful hair.
(Below is the previous program video of Vaidya Shweta Labde on the topic of Ayurvedic Garbha Sanskaar celebration of Mother's Day 2022).
- Skin types and dosha
- Connection between Gut health, mental health, daily routine (Charya) and beauty (skin and hair)
- Common practices followed by people but unaware/ confusion of authenticity
- Must do practices
- Home remedies/ Natural beauty care , tips
- Common ayurveda herbs and rasayan medicines
- Skin care, hair care, eye care
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
FAQs Related to hellomyyoga’s Online Yoga Courses
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :