Garbha Sanskaar: A guide to a positive pregnancy experience
Did you know that your child's mental and behavioral development starts in the womb? That it can be influenced by your own emotional state while you carry the baby? Are you looking for ways to ensure your child will have a strong and happy upbringing? Garbha Sanskaar is a powerful foundation that can be used to instill values in a child that will lead to a happy and fulfilled life. On Mother’s Day, we were honored to get three amazing speakers on our platform who enlightened us with their different expertise on Garbh Sanskar- Chitra Ganesh, Dr. Shweta Labde, and Kadambari Ravi.
Who Is This Class For?
- If you are pregnant and looking for a physically, emotionally, and mentally healthy pregnancy.
- Learn about the emotional and mental aspects of pregnancy to help you stay positive.
- If you are a prenatal or post-natal yoga teacher, yoga instructor, fitness teacher, or Lamaze instructor.
|Chitra Ganesh||8th May||09:00 AM-10:00 AM||Śraddhāṃ Kāmasya Mātaram|
|Vaidya Shweta Labde||8th May||11:00 AM-12:30 PM||Ayurvedic Garbha Sanskaar|
|Kadambari Ravi||8th May||04:00 PM-05:30 PM||Celebrate Birth|
|Chitra Ganesh||8th May|
09:00 AM-10:00 AM, IST
|Śraddhāṃ Kāmasya Mātaram|
|Vaidya Shweta Labde||8th May|
11:00 AM-12:30 PM, IST
|Ayurvedic Garbha Sanskaar|
|Kadambari Ravi||8th May|
04:00 PM-05:30 PM, IST
Pregnancy brings an overwhelming mix of emotions- hope, happiness, and joy. It is a rollercoaster ride that begins with the first moment when life inside you starts taking shape.
Maintaining a positive attitude and keeping stress at bay during pregnancy can lead to the birth of an intelligent baby. You can keep yourself relaxed while carrying your child with meditation techniques and exercises.
Ayurveda and Yoga are not just about asanas, medicines, and breathing techniques, but a healthy living style. The Four Pillars of this lifestyle are AHAR (food), VIHAR (recreation), ACHAR (routines), and VICHAR (thoughts). Eating a balanced diet, and chanting Mantras, or Shloka--all methods scientifically proven to help improve the mental and physical health of mothers-to-be.
- Why is it important to raise an emotionally strong child?
- How the practice of Garbha Sanskaar helps to raise a healthy, happy, and strong child?
- How does mantra therapy help in your pregnancy?
- How to manage stress and anxiety during pregnancy?
- How Prenatal Yoga helps to release backache and other health issues?
- A healthy diet during pregnancy
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :