Healthy Aging: Wellness for Seniors
Our elders have been walking this earth for longer than us – and are responsible for the wisdom and advice we are privileged to learn from! Don't you agree that it's time to do our part in helping them stay mentally fit and healthy?
Who Is This Class For?
- Anyone who is trying to help their elders stay physically and mentally fit.
- Any elder who is looking to maximize their mental and physical well-being.
|Harshvardhan Jhaveri||1st Oct||11:00 AM-11:45 AM||Breathing & Relaxation Techniques|
|Ms. Fharzana Siraj||1st Oct||12:00 PM-12:45 PM||Is Diabetes Reversible?|
|Harshvardhan Jhaveri||1st Oct|
11:00 AM-11:45 AM, IST
|Breathing & Relaxation Techniques|
|Ms. Fharzana Siraj||1st Oct|
12:00 PM-12:45 PM, IST
|Is Diabetes Reversible?|
Older people often prove themselves as sources of wisdom and knowledge. This is true both in our personal lives, where they can offer support to younger generations, as well as professionally, where we turn to them for their advice and guidance. But sometimes this goes unappreciated and we tend to ignore them in our fast-moving lifestyle.
While living a longer life is great for our elders because it means they have more opportunities to do new things, be around loved ones, and contribute in meaningful ways; what these long-living seniors don't account for are diseases and disabilities which can limit their quality of life over time.
- Understanding relaxation and breathing techniques.
- Importance of rest
- How to deal with diabetes.
- The role of the right nutrition at this age
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :