Immunity Booster Foods by Dr. Usha Vaishnava
Are you aware of how to maintain a healthy equilibrium of your body, ensuring that you have the perfect blend of physiological attributes to fight off any illness? Join Dr. Usha Vaishnava's talk where she will share how consuming Immunity Booster Food is one of the steps that strengthen your body's Immunity by bringing balance to the physiological parameters.
Who Is This Class For?
- Fitness Enthusiasts
|Dr Usha Vaishnava||19th Dec||05:00 PM-06:00 PM||Brief Introduction to Immunity as per Ayurveda, Foods & Recipes that boost your Innate or nonspecific Immunity.|
|Dr Usha Vaishnava||19th Dec|
05:00 PM-06:00 PM, IST
|Brief Introduction to Immunity as per Ayurveda, Foods & Recipes that boost your Innate or nonspecific Immunity.|
Immunity is the ability of the body to defend itself against disease-causing organisms
There are two kinds of Immunity i.e.
A) the one which is attenuate the manifested disease and
B) the second kind prevents the manifestation of disease immediately (nonspecific or innate immunity).
Factors that contribute to the equilibrium state of Dhatu, Normal Agni, Patency of Strotas OR
If put in this line in a non-ayurvedic way it means the equilibrium state of all physiological parameters is capable of resisting disease. (the second kind of immunity).
- Brief Introduction to Immunity as per Ayurveda
- Foods & Recipes that boost your Innate or nonspecific Immunity
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :