Impact of Yoga on Metabolic Syndrome
Do you want to tackle metabolic syndrome with a medically-backed solution like yoga? Are you intrigued by the integration of medical science and yoga, supported by years of research? Look no further! Here, we discuss the connection between medical science and yoga as a way to understand metabolic syndrome and how to combat it.
Who Is This Class For?
- Yoga Students
- Medical Yoga Students
- Fitness Enthusiasts
- Yoga Therapists
- Anyone is welcome to attend this program to enlighten himself about how metabolic syndrome has been contributing to serious health issues in the long term
|Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani||7th Oct||05:00 PM-06:30 PM||1) Yoga Chikitsa: An overview 2) Understanding Metabolic Syndrome 3) Role of Yoga in Metabolic Syndrome 4) Q/A|
|Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani||8th Oct||05:00 PM-06:30 PM||1) Stress and its role in Metabolic Syndrome 2) Lifestyle modifications for Metabolic Syndrome 3) Practices to manage Metabolic Syndrome 4) Q/A|
|Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani||7th Oct|
05:00 PM-06:30 PM, IST
|1) Yoga Chikitsa: An overview 2) Understanding Metabolic Syndrome 3) Role of Yoga in Metabolic Syndrome 4) Q/A|
|Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani||8th Oct|
05:00 PM-06:30 PM, IST
|1) Stress and its role in Metabolic Syndrome 2) Lifestyle modifications for Metabolic Syndrome 3) Practices to manage Metabolic Syndrome 4) Q/A|
Metabolic syndrome is a cluster of conditions that increase your risk of heart disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes. These conditions include increased blood pressure, high blood sugar, excess body fat around the waist, and abnormal cholesterol or triglyceride levels. People with metabolic syndrome are twice as likely to experience a heart attack or stroke than those without it. A recent meta-analysis revealed that the prevalence of metabolic syndrome in India is 30%, which is more common among those over 60 years old.
- What Causes Metabolic Syndrome?
- How Yog Chikitsa can be an answer to it?
- How Yoga has proven time and again to reduce stress levels that cause weight gain or other symptoms related to metabolic syndrome.
- And how years of research have enabled Dr. Ananda to trust this ancient healing science of yoga.
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :