INDIA EVERYDAY SPIRITUALITY
There's no better way to honor India's Independence Day than by celebrating its unparalleled culture, heritage, and spirituality which have been integral parts of its identity for centuries. Let's celebrate our country together with two renowned yoga teachers and talk about how the cultural heritage of India continues flourishing while bearing its original influences with newer innovations; a signifier of both stability and evolution.
Who Is This Class For?
And anyone who wants to understand What India is
|Raghu Ananthanarayanan||15th Aug||11:00 AM-11:45 AM||N/A|
|Dr Deepak Sachdeva||15th Aug||12:00 PM-12:45 PM||N/A|
|Raghu Ananthanarayanan||15th Aug|
11:00 AM-11:45 AM, IST
|Dr Deepak Sachdeva||15th Aug|
12:00 PM-12:45 PM, IST
Indian culture is defined as Sanskriti. For centuries, Indians have seen their culture as the one that lives within humanity. Different religions, languages, food, and rituals exist peacefully under one sky. There's no question as to why India's heart lies within its cultural heritage; after all, there are people from every corner of the world here who are happy to call this home.
From the Vedic era until now, India also has had a rich spiritual tradition.
The Indian scriptures cover many aspects of human emotions and aspirations, contributing to one's spirituality through different means. This is why India has always been held in such high regard around the world.
Indian philosophers have given the world many ways of understanding life through different spiritual perspectives.
- How India's cultural heritage is continuously thriving and evolving.
- How India is embracing new ideas and processes while staying true to its roots.
- The speakers discuss how India's culture is timeless and ever changing.
- They showcase how India's culture is growing and adapting to the times.
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :