International Women's Day Celebration - 2022
Are you feeling like you don't have enough time to take care of yourself while you attend to all your demands? Are your hormones making it difficult to go through daily tasks due to imbalances like PCOS, menstrual irregularities, or excessive pain? It's time to put yourself first and get back to feeling your best.
Who Is This Class For?
- Suitable for fitness trainers, yoga instructors, and enthusiasts
- Ideal for busy corporates with a hectic lifestyle
- Perfect for any woman, regardless of her profession
- Any woman looking to restore balance and vitality in her life
|Nishtha Bijlani||8th Mar||10:00 AM-11:00 AM||Yoga to ease Menstruation Pain|
|Dr Usha Vaishnava||8th Mar||11:30 AM-12:30 PM||Ayurveda for Women|
|Mini Shastri||8th Mar||04:00 PM-05:00 PM||Radiance, Spring Cleanse, and Breath|
|Dr Vineeta Ketkar||8th Mar||05:30 PM-06:30 PM||Balance hormones with Yoga|
|Chitra Ganesh||8th Mar||07:00 PM-08:00 PM||The Essence of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali|
|Dhivya Priya Bhavanani||8th Mar||08:00 AM-09:00 AM||Meditation & Chanting|
|Nishtha Bijlani||8th Mar|
10:00 AM-11:00 AM, IST
|Yoga to ease Menstruation Pain|
|Dr Usha Vaishnava||8th Mar|
11:30 AM-12:30 PM, IST
|Ayurveda for Women|
|Mini Shastri||8th Mar|
04:00 PM-05:00 PM, IST
|Radiance, Spring Cleanse, and Breath|
|Dr Vineeta Ketkar||8th Mar|
05:30 PM-06:30 PM, IST
|Balance hormones with Yoga|
|Chitra Ganesh||8th Mar|
07:00 PM-08:00 PM, IST
|The Essence of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali|
|Dhivya Priya Bhavanani||8th Mar|
08:00 AM-09:00 AM, IST
|Meditation & Chanting|
You can do anything from slaying it at work to taking care of your loved ones!
You are the pillars that hold everything together.
Hence it is crucial to pay attention to yourself first and foremost! Pause for a moment or two now and then and take time out for yourself
Join our unique program in which women of all age groups come together to share different soul-connecting practices that will serve as a guide to the good life.
- Understanding the effects of chanting and meditation on female health
- Understanding Ayurveda for women
- Manage stress and hormones with everyday Asanas and yoga practice
- Understanding different phases from menarche to menopause and how to treat their challenges holistically.
- Practice Yoga Postures to enhance your Work efficiency
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :