The Pineal Gland and Self- Healing
Did you know the pineal gland is prone to the highest rate of calcification when compared to other organs and tissues in the human body? This can impede the ability to synthesize melatonin and has been linked to the development of several neurological disorders. The Pineal has an immense spiritual connection and when that is harnessed, self-healing is facilitated. Unlock the secrets of the Pineal Gland, the enigmatic object that has puzzled spiritual seekers for ages. With Yogacharya Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani as your guide, you'll be led through a salutogenic approach designed to illuminate the true power of this mysterious gland.
Who Is This Class For
- This course is for anyone desiring a functional approach towards the pineal gland.
- Anyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding of the pineal gland.
- Yoga Teachers & Instructors.
- Spiritual Seekers & Healers
|Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani||21st Jul||06:00 PM-07:30 PM||Physical and metaphysical aspects of the pineal|
|Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani||22nd Jul||06:00 PM-07:30 PM||Harnessing the power of the chakras|
|Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani||21st Jul|
06:00 PM-07:30 PM, IST
|Physical and metaphysical aspects of the pineal|
|Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani||22nd Jul|
06:00 PM-07:30 PM, IST
|Harnessing the power of the chakras|
The pineal gland plays a crucial role in regulating your body's internal clock. This tiny gland produces melatonin, which is responsible for controlling your sleep-wake cycle. But that's not all -this gland may also contribute to cardiovascular health, mood stability, and even female hormone levels.
Yoga and Music are believed to promote the decalcification of the pineal gland by using vibration and intention. The tetrahedron bone in the nose is also stimulated through the use of music and chanting, which can further activate the pineal gland.
Our comprehensive program offers valuable insights into how music and yoga positively impact and decalcify the pineal gland - both during and after practice.
- Yoga and psycho-neuro-endocrinology
- Physical and metaphysical aspects of the pineal
- Biorhythms and chronobiology
- Harnessing the power of the chakras
- Power of Naadam
- Bindus, the focal points of consciousness
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
FAQs Related to hellomyyoga’s Online Yoga Courses
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :