Correct Your Everyday Posture
Do you know that a slipped disc, a frozen shoulder, knee damage, or carpal tunnel syndrome does not appear out of anywhere? The pressure that builds up over time as a result of poor body posture has devastating implications one day. By the way, did you notice how your shoulders felt as you were reading about this program on your smartphone? Though we can't always keep an eye on our posture, correcting it with the right props can help us avoid serious health problems in the long term.
Who Is This Class For?
Perfect for anyone looking to improve their posture - from busy housewives to remote workers, fitness fanatics, and even kids!
If you want to achieve a strong and healthy posture with a few simple steps.
|Dr Deepak Sachdeva||1st Apr||04:00 PM-06:00 PM||In this session you will learn about Home ergonomics|
|Dr Deepak Sachdeva||2nd Apr||04:00 PM-06:00 PM||In this session you will learn about Office & Car ergonomics|
|Dr Deepak Sachdeva||1st Apr|
04:00 PM-06:00 PM, IST
|In this session you will learn about Home ergonomics|
|Dr Deepak Sachdeva||2nd Apr|
04:00 PM-06:00 PM, IST
|In this session you will learn about Office & Car ergonomics|
We're worried that by sitting, standing, and texting without thinking, we're endangering our health. It is not a strenuous posture that causes knee pain, neck discomfort, back pain, and other ailments, but rather the daily repetition of incorrect posture.
When the body is in a given position for an extended period of time, only a few select muscles are stretched and taxed, while the others remain mostly underused, so what should we do?
We don't need gadgets to correct our bad posture; we only need to be aware of it and rectify it.
Learn where you're going wrong and how to correct it with this workshop. Also, make sure you bring your family to this digital session since everyone needs it.
- Learn how to Watch TV in Bed: Avoid wrong posture, and neck and back pain when watching TV in bed by following a few simple tips.
- Learn how to Work in Bed in the correct posture by following a few basic guidelines.
- Learn how to maintain a good posture while working in kitchen.
- How to buy the right shoes and right mattresses that support a good body posture.
- Learn how to sit in a correct posture while driving or traveling in a car
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :