Debunking Myths About Kundalini Yoga: What This Practice Is Not
Are you intrigued by Kundalini Yoga but a bit intimidated by what you may have seen online? Don't let the rumors fool you! We're busting myths and misconceptions about this powerful practice with Dr. Ganesh Rao so join us and know everything about what Kundalini Yoga is not!
Who Is This Class For?
- This class is for Yoga Enthusiasts, Yoga Students, Yoga Teachers, Yoga Instructors and Yoga Therapists looking to learn about Kundalini Yoga.
- Anyone curious about Kundalini Yoga will also benefit from this course
- Anyone who seek to realize their own -full potential
|Dr N Ganesh Rao||4th Jun||07:00 PM-08:00 PM||Debunking myths around Kundalini Yoga, Exploring misconceptions around kundalini yoga, chakras, and psychedelics|
|Dr N Ganesh Rao||4th Jun|
07:00 PM-08:00 PM, IST
|Debunking myths around Kundalini Yoga, Exploring misconceptions around kundalini yoga, chakras, and psychedelics|
For thousands of years, Kundalini Yoga was known only to the nobility and royalty. It was kept a closely guarded secret, for the power of awakening kundalini energy can be immense. Despite this, Kundalini Yoga has been tested, crafted, and perfected over the years, making it a safe and potent practice that emerged from meditative practices in ancient Hindu India - possibly as far back as 4,000 years ago! Are you wondering if Kundalini Yoga is too powerful for you? Don't worry, Dr. Rao is here to take away any mystery or fear around this ancient practice!
- Debunking myths around Kundalini Yoga
- Exploring misconceptions around kundalini yoga, chakras, and psychedelics
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :