Enjoy Pregnancy with Yoga
Pregnancy is a beautiful journey of 9 months of falling in love for a lifetime. A woman's body undergoes many transformations during the nine months of pregnancy. Some of these physical changes are visible but a few bodily changes may be unexpected and catch some women by surprise. We welcome you to join Dr. Vineeta Ketkar's talk show on, 'How to enjoy pregnancy with Yoga?'
Who Is This Class For?
- Pregnant Women
- Antenatal & Postnatal Yoga Instructors
- Fitness enthusiasts.
|Dr Vineeta Ketkar||28th Dec||05:00 PM-06:00 PM||Contraindications for Prenatal Yoga, Prenatal Yoga for 1st / 2nd / 3rd Trimester, Aims & Effects of Prenatal Yoga|
|Dr Vineeta Ketkar||28th Dec|
05:00 PM-06:00 PM, IST
|Contraindications for Prenatal Yoga, Prenatal Yoga for 1st / 2nd / 3rd Trimester, Aims & Effects of Prenatal Yoga|
Yoga is an especially safe and effective exercise for pregnant women because, in addition to providing relief during pregnancy, it can help prepare your body for labor and delivery. Gentle movements and slow breathing can also provide stress relief. Antenatal Yoga is good for pregnant mothers to keep their overall health in check. But they should keep some dos and don'ts before incorporating them into their daily regime.
- Antenatal Record
- Contraindications for Prenatal Yoga
- Prenatal Yoga for 1st / 2nd / 3rd Trimester
- Aims & Effects of Prenatal Yoga
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :