Fibromyalgia and Inflammation
Do you know women are reported to be twice as likely to suffer from fibromyalgia as men? Females have many things to do which can lead to stress; they also tend to neglect their diets when trying to balance work, family, and even themselves. And hence we found a holistic way to take care of them!
Who Is This Class For?
Are you a woman juggling multiple roles like a superwoman? This class is perfect for you!
Anyone who is looking for a way to take care of the women in their family and understand their health needs.
|Ms. Fharzana Siraj||6th Aug||07:30 PM-08:30 PM||In this program, our facilitator Fharzana Siraj will share insights on drugless healing.|
|Ms. Fharzana Siraj||6th Aug|
07:30 PM-08:30 PM, IST
|In this program, our facilitator Fharzana Siraj will share insights on drugless healing.|
Fibromyalgia is caused by abnormal sensory processing in the central nervous system. People with fibromyalgia may be extremely sensitive to pain and other unpleasant sensations. In people with fibromyalgia, the muscles and tendons are excessively irritated by various painful stimuli.
Inflammation is a natural reaction of the body when it senses an invader. It helps to initiate the healing process while simultaneously attacking any possible threats.
The human body sometimes mistakes its cells or tissues for being hazardous. This can lead to autoimmune diseases, such as type 1 diabetes.
- Discover how Dr. Fharzana Siraj's treatments are designed to achieve maximum harmony, metabolic balance, and total wellness
- Discover a wide range of alternative therapies, such as relaxation techniques, yoga, and nutrition counseling.
- Unlock the secrets to achieving optimal wellness without medications.
- Dr. Siraj will also provide you with guidance to understand the scientific and psychological aspects of your condition so that you can make informed decisions about your health.
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :