IYD Digital Celebration - Yoga is Life Transforming
We all want a long, healthy life, but how do you develop the necessary mental attitude to get you there? Are you struggling to keep a positive attitude, even when life throws curveballs? Do you feel exhausted and overwhelmed trying to stay happy and upbeat, day after day? If yes, then you are at the right place!
Who Is This Class For?
- If you want to start your journey to creating positive, meaningful, and sustainable change in your life.
- If you are looking to embrace a healthy lifestyle and enjoy the positive attitude and energy that comes with it.
- If you are looking for a way to embrace life and to get yourself back on track.
|Yogachariya Jnandev Giri||19th Jun||07:00 AM-08:30 AM||Powerful Tips to help you Live Longer and Better|
|Dr N Ganesh Rao||19th Jun||09:00 AM-10:30 AM||Being your own Holistic Therapist|
|Dr Deepak Sachdeva||19th Jun||11:00 AM-12:30 PM||Importance of Body Alignment in a Yoga Asana|
|Prasad Rangnekar||19th Jun||03:00 PM-04:30 PM||Mastering the Mind|
|Hariprasad Varma Raja||19th Jun||05:00 PM-06:30 PM||Yoga as Art of Personal Transformation|
|Dr Jivasu||19th Jun||07:00 PM-08:30 PM||How connecting with nature helps to restore emotional and mental health?|
|Yogachariya Jnandev Giri||19th Jun|
07:00 AM-08:30 AM, IST
|Powerful Tips to help you Live Longer and Better|
|Dr N Ganesh Rao||19th Jun|
09:00 AM-10:30 AM, IST
|Being your own Holistic Therapist|
|Dr Deepak Sachdeva||19th Jun|
11:00 AM-12:30 PM, IST
|Importance of Body Alignment in a Yoga Asana|
|Prasad Rangnekar||19th Jun|
03:00 PM-04:30 PM, IST
|Mastering the Mind|
|Hariprasad Varma Raja||19th Jun|
05:00 PM-06:30 PM, IST
|Yoga as Art of Personal Transformation|
|Dr Jivasu||19th Jun|
07:00 PM-08:30 PM, IST
|How connecting with nature helps to restore emotional and mental health?|
Patanjali advises us that when troublesome thoughts (vitarka) afflict you, cultivate opposite thoughts, he says; a clear reminder of the importance of changing perspectives to live life with full potential.
hellomyyoga has teamed up with six wonderful Yoga Practitioners for a 1-day intensive program on the occasion of International Yoga Day.
So join us on 19th June'22 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. as each session has been designed specially to revolutionize your perception and bring about an unprecedented change in how you see yourself and the world around you.
- Offer key insights that will lead you toward the fulfillment of every aspect of your being.
- Provide you with an opportunity for an inner transformation
- Help cultivate a better and more positive version of yourself.
Each session will deal with one element and will comprise the following,
- Theory lecture on the element of the day, along with its impact on body, mind, and life.
- Recommendations on which asana to practice to work on specific elements.
- Understanding how the elements work together through our body systems and the Prana Vayus.
an initiative by :
for queries :
in association with :